e. Disposition of hazardous material. N/A.
11. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required. As required.
a. Category of Maintenance. AVUM.
b. Estimated Time Required.
(1) Total of 32 man-hours using 2 persons.
(2) Total of 16 hours downtown for one end item.
c. Estimated cost impact of stock fund items to the field. Field units will receive credit for each Assembly ordered.
M/R SHAFT EXTENSION ASSEMBLY
d. TB/MWOs to be Applied Prior to or Concurrently with this Inspection. N/A.
e. Publications Which Require Change as a Result of This Inspection. NIA.
13. References. TM 1-1520-237-23 and TM 1-1520-250-23.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form 2408-13-1
on all subject MDS aircraft, forward a priority message, datafax or E-mail to Commander, ATCOM, ATTN: AMSAT-R-X
(SOF compliance officer), per AR 95-3. Datafax number is DSN 693-2064 or commercial 314/263-2064. E-mail address
is "email@example.com". The report will cite this TB number, date of entry in DA Form 2408-13-1, the aircraft
mission design series and serial numbers of aircraft in numerical order.
b. Task/lnspection Reporting Suspense Date (AIRCRAFT). Immediately upon completion of the requirements of
para 8 units shall submit
to the logistical POC listed
in para 14b. The report must included the serial numbers
all aircraft inspected, the aircraft total time to date, the results of this inspection, and (if an item is identified as being
affected by the TB) the serial number and time since new of the affected parts.
c. Reporting Compliance Suspense Data (SPARES). N/A.
d. Task/lnspection Reporting Suspense Data (SPARES). Same as 14.b.
e. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751, dated 15
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (MWR Shaft Extension Assembly).
(2) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-16, Aircraft Component Historical Record.
(5) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(6) DA Form 2410, Component Removal and Repair/Overhaul Record.
15. Weight and Balance. N/A.
16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Bob Rosansky, AMSAT-R-ECU, DSN 693-0434 or commercial