11. Special Tools, and Fixtures Required. . N/A
a. Category of Maintenance. AVUM . Aircraft downtime will be charged to AVUM maintenance.
Report aircraft Non-Mission Capable Maintenance (NMCM) while undergoing inspection and correction IAW
this TB. Report aircraft Non-Mission Capable Supply (NMCS) while waiting for parts IAW this TB.
Estimated Time Required.
(1) Time to Complete Inspection. Total of 1.0 man-hours using 1 person.
(2) Time For Replacement --
(a) Total of 1.5 man-hours using 3 persons.
(b) Total of 0.5 hours downtime for one end item.
(3) Total estimated downtime for inspection and correction - 14 man-hours.
Estimated cost impact to the field.
Pin, Expanding Grip
Total Cost per Aircraft
TB/MWOs to be applied prior to or concurrently with this inspection. TB 1-1520-237-233.
Publications which require change as a result of this inspection. N/A
DA PAM 738-751, 15 March 1999.
UH-60-01-09 (TB 1-1520-237-20-233).
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements
(1) Reporting Compliance Suspense. Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form
2408-13-1 for all effected aircraft, Commanders will forward a priority message, datafax or email to Com-
mander, AMCOM, ATTN: AMSAM-SF-A (SOF Compliance Officer), Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898-5000,
IAW AR 95-1, NLT date specified in Paragraph 3. Datafax number is DSN 897-2111 or commercial (256)
313-2111. Email address is "email@example.com .mil". The report will cite the message and TB number,
date of entry in DA Form 2408-13-1, the aircraft mission design series and serial numbers of aircraft in numeri-
(2) Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date . Upon completion of inspection, Commanders
will forward a priority message to the Logistical Point of Contact listed in para 16.b. The report will include
the message and TB number, aircraft serial number, aircraft and component hours, date of the inspection,
the reporting unit (Company/Detachment), results of the inspection, number of aircraft on hand, number of
aircraft AOG due to SOF, total number of pins required for operational aircraft and location of assets
(deployed vs garrison). Inspection and reports will be completed NLT date specified in paragraph 2.
Wholesale Spare Parts/Assemblies.
(2) Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense. Depot and materiel activity commanders will provide
a DD form 1225 to the Wholesale Materiel Point of Contact (spares) listed in paragraph 16.c. NLT date speci-