Project code "XCG" is required to track and establish a data base of stock fund expenditures
incurred by the field as a result of ASAM/SOF actions.
c. Bulk and Consumable Materials. N/A.
d. Disposition. Locally dispose of elastomeric sleeve bearings by demilitarization procedures.
e. Disposition of Hazardous Material. N/A.
11. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required. N/A.
a. Category of Maintenance. AVIM.
b. Estimated Time Required. Total of 2 man-hours using 1 person.
c. Estimated Cost Impact of Stock Fund Items to the Field. The Bearing, Sleeve listed below are 0.00 each, 4 are
required per aircraft at a total cost per aircraft of 0.00.
NATIONAL STOCK NUMBER
d. TB/MWOs to be Applied Prior to or Concurrently with this Inspection. N/A.
e. Publications Which Require Change as a Result of This Inspection. TM 1-1520-250-PMS-2.
13. References. TM 1-1520-237-23-3.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form 2408-13-1 on
all subject MDS aircraft, forward a priority message, datafax or E-Mail to Commander, ATCOM, ATTN: AMSAT-R-X
(SOF Compliance Officer), per AR 95-3. Datafax number is DSN 693-2064 or commercial (314) 263-2064. E-Mail
address is <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The report will cite this TB number, date of entry in DA Form 2408-13-1, the
aircraft mission design series and serial numbers of aircraft in numerical order.
b. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751, dated 15 June
(1) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(2) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-2, Related Maintenance Actions Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record For Aircraft.
(5) DA Form 2408-18, Equipment Inspection List. The requirement to replace the sleeve bearing at each PMS-2
inspection will be carried on the form until it is included in TM 1-1520-237-PMS-2, then the inspection will be deleted
from the -18. ULLS-A users, add the inspection as an 800 inspection in the master inspection file.
15. Weight and Balance. N/A.
16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Greg A. Kirchhofer, AMSAT-R-ECU, DSN 693-0433 or commercial