0029 00-1/(0029 00-2 blank)
Tools and Equipment:
Tool Kit, Electricians
Scale on workbench
1. Remove adjustment port access cover (1).
2. Place scale on a flat surface where it is not subject to vibration or air motion.
3. Press the ON button, set OZ-GMS switch to GMS position, and allow the scale to read "0" (zero).
4. Place a 1000-gram standard (available from local source) on the scale tray.
5. Scale should read 1000 +1 gram. If reading is correct, perform step 9. If incorrect, perform step 6.
6. Using a straight-slot screwdriver, gently adjust calibration screw until the scale reads 1000 grams.
7. Remove the weight, turn the scale off, then on again.
8. Place 1000-gram weight on the scale tray. Scale should read 1000 +1 gram. If incorrect reading, repeat
steps 3 through 7.
9. Install calibration port access cover (1).
Figure 1. Gram/Ounce Scale Adjustment
END OF WORK PACKAGE