Once the installation of the RADSCOM program is
complete, it is recommended to keep the RADSCOM
floppy disk in a safe location as a backup source for the
Figure 1. RADSCOM Initial Menu
Figure 2. RADSCOM Maintenance Utilities Menu
3. Using The RADSCOM Program
To use the RADSCOM program the first time, create an icon on the Windows desktop by performing the following
(1) Right-click on the open desktop, then select New and click on Shortcut. When the shortcut menu appears,
select browse, then using the mouse, double-click the folder C:\RADSCOM.
(2) Double-click the file Rcom, then select Next.
(3) In the dialog box, Type RADSCOM 7.01, then click next.
(4) Choose a desired icon to represent RADSCOM on the Windows desktop, then click on Finish.
(5) Double-click the RADSCOM icon on the Windows Desktop to start the RADSCOM program.