2. DAU System Memory
3. DAU High Accuracy Voltage Reference
4. DAU High Accuracy Frequency Reference
5. DAU A/D Converter Operation
6. DAU Sample Memory Store
7. DAU Analog Anti-Alias Filter Ripple
8. DAU Analog Anti-Alias Filter Cutoff Frequency
9. DAU Analog Filter Gain
10. DAU DAC Gain
11. DAU Accelerometer Input Circuitry
12. DAU Gain Range Circuitry
c. The third type of testing is performed before or during the measurement. These tests include accelerometer,
interrupter and UTD fault tests. The accelerometer is checked for saturation and proper bias level. The
tachometer frequency is monitored. The UTD is monitored for a series of faults including:
1. Correct number of pulses per blade.
2. Correct UTD setup.
3. Correct blade velocity.
4. Correct blade chord width (in DAY mode).
END OF WORK PACKAGE