For Air Force aircraft, use AFTO Form 95; for Army aircraft, use DA Form 2408 series, and others,
in the aircraft log book and the aircraft logbook to complete the following aircraft information:
(1) TODAY'S DATE: Enter date.
(2) INSPECTOR CODE: Enter inspector identification code.
(3) INSPECTION AGENCY: Enter inspection agency designation.
(4) UNIT: Enter unit designation, address, and branch of service.
(5) LOCATION: Enter base, post, station, or geographic location where the aircraft is being inspected.
(6) AIRCRAFT MODEL: H-60.
(7) MANUFACTURE YEAR: Enter year of aircraft manufacture.
(8) SERIAL NUMBER: Enter aircraft serial number.
(9) TOTAL HOURS ON AIRCRAFT: Annotate total hours on aircraft.
(10) NUMBER OF TIMES AIRCRAFT HAS UNDERGONE A COMPREHENSIVE REWORK: Annotate the
number of times the aircraft has been reworked or the aircraft's current service tour number. If new, enter
00, then skip to Block 16.
(11) COMPREHENSIVE DEPOT REWORK BY: Identify the agency that performed the last rework.
(12) AIRCRAFT HOURS AT TIME OF REWORK: Annotate hours at the time of last rework.
(13) DATE OF REWORK: Annotate month and year of last rework.
(14) DATE OF LAST AIRCRAFT CONDITION EVALUATION (ACE) OR JACE:
Annotate the date of the last ACE/ASPA or JACE. If this is the first inspection, leave blank.
(15) NUMBER OF PRIOR JACE INSPECTIONS or ACE INSPECTION SEQUENCES: Write the
number of prior JACE Inspections or ACE Inspections Sequences since last rework. If the aircraft
is new, enter 0.
(16) HOURS AT LAST PHASE INSPECTION (PI): Annotate aircraft hours at last PI.
(17) AIRCRAFT HISTORY: In narrative form, report any damage, over stress, hard/overweight landings,
chronic maintenance/system problems, and special operating conditions recorded in the aircraft logbooks
and maintenance records. Include any record of crash damage, saltwater immersion, or other notable/uniq-
ue events that may have a long term impact on the airframe.
(18) LIFE LIMITED STRUCTURAL ITEMS: Review life limited structural components installation data.
Compare present operating hours to published operational limits in