7. CTRST Key. The Contrast key controls the readability of the CADU display. Pressing and holding the
CTRST key will cause the display to change in contrast gradually. Release the CTRST key when the
desired contrast is obtained.
8. Numeric Keypad. In the lower left corner are ten numeric keys (0-9), plus one key for the decimal and
one key for the +/- that toggles numeric key entries to either positive or negative values.
9. HELP Key. The HELP key provides additional information in certain restricted cases.
10. PRINT Key. Pressing the PRINT key will print out the screen currently displayed on the CADU. If there is
no printer currently attached, the CADU will store or "spool" the screen into memory for output when a
printer is attached. The CADU will spool up to twenty screens. If more than twenty displays are spooled,
the first display spooled will be discarded to make room for the next.
11. LABEL Key. Optional remote control display enable.
c. Data Acquisition Unit (DAU), see figure 2.
1. ON/OFF Switch. The ON/OFF switch provides power to the DAU and external power to the CADU.
2. TRACKER MODE Switch. The TRACKER MODE switch selects three modes of operation: DAY,
NIGHT, or TEST.
Figure 2. DAU Front Panel
Figure 3. Scale